總網頁瀏覽量

2012年4月27日 星期五

Learn Baisc Mandarin Chinese : "I dislike you" and "I hate you"

In the last video, you have learned how to say "I like you" and "I love you" in Mandarin Chinese. From that video, you learned the verbs " to like" and " to love" in Mandarin Chinese.

In this viideo, you can learn another two verbs to express your negative feelings in Mandarin Chinese. They are "to dislike" and "to hate".

From this video,you can review the useful sentence structure " Subject + Verb + Object " in Mandarin Chinese again to say " I dislike you" and "I hate you" in Mandarin Chinese.




Structure of this video:

Intoduction what you will learn in this video

PART 1 :
Learn how to say "I dislike you " in Mandarin Chinese

PART2
Learn how to say "I hate you" in Mandarin Chinese


Try to practice the Chinese Pronouns " 我","你" and the verbs "喜歡/喜欢", "愛/爱" "討厭/讨厌","恨" as often as you can. In the future videos, I will use these pronouns and verbs to teach you the other useful phrases.

Pracetice always makes perfect. I hope you enjoy learning Mandarin Chinese.

^__^ 加油!

沒有留言:

張貼留言